Terms of Services

Terms of service

PandaLilly Apps reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service from time to time without advance notice. If we modify these Terms of Service, we will post the modification on the Site or provide you with notice of the modification through emails and such. By continuing to access or use the Site and Service after we have posted a modification to these Terms of Service on the Site or have provided you with notice of a modification, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms of Service. You agree to use the Service at your own risk and subject to the terms set forth below.

Services and Prices

After the final agreement for developing an app/game is made, PandaLilly App Inc. will quote a price that will be agreed upon by the client before proceeding with the development. The payment should be made in full through PayPal making the contract binding once payment is received from the second party. This also includes the payment of revisions required for the app to be satisfactory. However, in the case of future updates and content new consultation on pricing will be required for such updates to the already completed App. Once the App is submitted to the Apple App Store or Google Play Store no further revisions will be made without occurring a charge. Before the finished product is submitted both parties will review the App to make sure the client is happy with the finished results. PandaLilly App's will do as many revisions until the client is fully satisfied with their app before the final step in submitting their app.

An advertisement fee of $150 is an option for clients. These fees include marketing their App through promotional videos, advertisements, and or creating websites. This is only an option and clients can cancel their plan at any time with a 30-day notice.

Revenue Share

In due completion of the app, if the app is put onto the app market with a price, PandaLilly Apps Inc. retains 10% royalty for five years while the clients retains 90% of the profits. After the initial five years, the client will retain 100% of the apps profits and rights. Under PandaLilly's jurisdiction they will have the option of helping the client invest in their app by paying a portion of the price if they cannot pay the full amount, but this is up to the sole discretion of PandaLilly Apps Inc. For say, if the total cost to develop an app is priced at $1000 and the client is only willing to pay 75% of the price, PandaLilly under their discretion can decide to help fund the other 25%, making the revenue share for PandaLilly Apps at 25% profits and the client at 75%.

License Grant, Copyright and content ownership

Apps/games developed will be under PandaLilly Inc., but after the initial 5 years then all rights and ownership will be transferred to the client, unless otherwise noted in the agreement.

Limitation of Liability

Your use of the services in this website is at your sole risk. Technical support will only be available via email. You understand that PandaLilly App Inc. uses third party hosting partners and vendors to provide the necessary hardware, storage, software, and any technology needed to run the service. You must not adapt, hack or modify the service of another website so as to falsely suggest that it's associated with PandaLilly App Inc.

You agree not to duplicate, reproduce, copy or resell any portion of the service without the express written approval by PandaLilly App Inc.

You expressly acknowledge that PandaLilly App Inc. shall not be liable for any indirect, direct, consequential or exemplary damages (including but not limited) for goodwill, loss of profit, data, use or other intangible losses that may result from


(i) Inability or ability to use the service
(ii) Cost of procurement of substitute goods and services as a result of any data, information or goods purchased or obtained from the service.
(iii) Unauthorized access to alteration of your data or transmission
(iv) Statements of any third party on the service.
(v) Any other matter relating to the service


Once payment for services is sent to PandaLilly App's and contracts are signed this is a binding agreement for PandaLilly App's to deliver the expected service and the client cannot back out of the transaction.

In no event shall PandaLilly App's liability to you exceed the amount actually paid to have your app/game/website developed.